HelloBooked is a new venture that is redefining the call center. HelloBooked will offer customer service to businesses in the Home Services Industry.
Title: Call Center Supervisor
Reporting: HelloBooked’s Management
Job Type: Full-time, benefits, salary
Serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations, improving systems and processes; managing Hellobooked Leads.
- Work with Hellobooked Management to determine call center operational strategies, such as ensuring call quality, customer satisfaction, productivity, billing, and technological improvements
- Prepare call center performance reports to ensure resources are properly allocated and maximize efficiency
- Contribute information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
- Manage and support Hellobooked’s Customer Service Specialist Leads
- Keep current with the home services industry to determine business initiatives
- Assist with Hellobooked objectives by recruiting, on-boarding, scheduling, and coaching
- Enforce Hellobooked policies and procedures to all Hellobooked team members
- Conduct customer escalations and call overflow as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in a Call Center Supervisor role
- Home services industry experience is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to be flexible with taking on other tasks to support management, employees, and other call center operations
Candidates may also apply through any of the following methods:
- Email your resume/CV to HR@advance2000.com
- Call the Advance2000, Inc. Human Resources & Recruitment department at 716-929-7314
155 Pineview Drive Amherst, NY 14228 firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-238-2621 or fill out the form below.
Advance2000, Inc. is an Equal Employee Opportunity (EEO) employer. Advance2000, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Advance2000, inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Advance2000, Inc. reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship to the company. This applies to all applicants and associates.
Advance2000, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Advance2000’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.