HelloBooked is a new venture that is redefining the call center. HelloBooked will offer customer service to businesses in the Home Services Industry.
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reporting: HelloBooked Management Team
Compensation: Salary plus commission
We are looking for a performance driven sales professional! Our Inside Sales Representative’s goal is to help drive the growth and adoption of HelloBooked application and Advance2000 service product to the market.
- Seeking out and establishing new business relationships. Building, managing and penetrating accounts to promote new business development activities. Cold calling, site visits, networking in person and with social media, participating in channel partner sales campaigns/events, etc.
- Work with supporting teams to define customer needs and coordinate appropriate recommendations, proposals, presentations and meetings for customers.
- Obtain pricing and create quotes, projects scopes, demos, etc. Create work orders, and obtain PO’s to close new business.
- Work with internal teams to deliver promised products and services.
- Schedule, report and forecast sales activities through various corporate tools (such as CRM and similar).
- Attend training seminars, maintain product knowledge of existing, and new products and services.
- Participate in strategic company meetings; collaborate with sales management and teammates to achieve common sales goals.
- Travel to shows to build business relationships
- History of selling into the home services industry (HVAC, Plumbing, Roofing, home repair) is desirable.
- Proven track record of prospecting, lead follow up, and closing business.
- Able to pick up technical product knowledge with ease.
- Has desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Candidates may also apply through any of the following methods:
- Email your resume/CV to HR@advance2000.com
- Call the Advance2000, Inc. Human Resources & Recruitment department at 716-929-7314
Advance2000, Inc. is an Equal Employee Opportunity (EEO) employer. Advance2000, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Advance2000, inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Advance2000, Inc. reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship to the company. This applies to all applicants and associates.
Advance2000, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Advance2000’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.